
Carter LOVES trucks! So when the monster truck show came into town Brandon knew that he had to take him. He could not stop talking about it. I was worried about the noise because Carter has always had sensitive ears but some friends of ours came prepared and were nice enough to share with him.


I am not sure if he liked the head phones or trucks better. Brandon said that afterwords they walked down Beale street and he wouldn't take them off. Even after getting in the car to go home Carter wouldn't take them off. He would just yell to Brandon and when he would try to respond he just kept saying "What, What". Brandon said half way home Carter fell asleep and the head phones fell off. That was the only way those babies were coming off.
Carter got to go with his friend Stirling. He was very excited because Stirling use to live across the street from us in Oakland and would see each other almost everyday.
This kid can pack it in. He ate all of his nachos, a hot dog, and was asking for a pretzel when Brandon decided that he needed to take it easy otherwise they would have spent the rest of the show in the bathroom. He was in Heaven!





2 comments:
Cool outing! I used to go to those as a kid and loved it!
So cute! I bet he was so excited... I love the headphones too. :)
Post a Comment