
So this is ALL it takes to close down schools out here! Yes I know you can still see the grass through the snow. This is the second time this year we have had snow. The first time it melted so fast that I didn't even have time to take a picture of it. This is another reason why I love where I live. Every so often you get a few moments to play in the snow but never have to shovel it . My first experience here with snow what sooo funny to me. It was our first Sunday and we went outside to get in the car and noticed that it had snowed about an inch or 2 over night and by this time it had turned to slush on the roads. We turned onto a busier street and noticed that we were pretty much the only people on the road except for a car that had run off the road and a police officer that looked like his head was going to pop off as he was throwing his arms in the air telling us we need to slow down. Well we couldn't find the ward building so Brandon called his uncle who lived 5 min from us to ask for directions. This was his response " What are you doing outside? We are snowed in over here at our place. You need to get home and off these roads, church has been canceled." All we could do was laugh. Coming from Utah when it took what 5 feet of snow to cancel anything was very funny to us. I guess what they are scared of most is when it freezes it because they are not set up with trucks to salt the roads. You just have to wait for the sun to melt it.






2 comments:
This is hilarious! I love it! And I love the snow, and I love how dang cute your kids are, and I Love and miss you! It has been snowing here all day. And I LOVE IT! BTW, HAPPY VaLeNtInE's day!
Cute pics!! I bet they loved it too.
Post a Comment