Sunday, January 25, 2009
Movies
So I am starting to become a fan of going to the movies. When I was in Junior high and High school the only time we went to the movies was to cruz around to find hot guys. (you girls remember how fun that was?) Movies 8 was a happen place back then. Anyways Brandon isn't a fan of going to the movies because he says there isn't enough room for his legs. I didn't like going to the movies cause my knees would start to hurt after my legs would dangle for 2 hours. Maybe the change has come since I have kids now and that is the only time I don't hear "mom can you get me this, mom I am hungry, mom Jae hit me, mom Carter said ha ha, mom can you check my bum, mom I need that." Sorry I got carried away. I am sure you all know what I mean. I haven't seen many. Just 2 in the last few months, Australia which is awesome and Bride wars which was cute. I know that doesn't seem like a lot but it has probably been 4 years since I have gone to the movies. Anyways let me know if you have any good recommendations on movies that are out now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! Movies 8. Oh the many many memories with the girls and wow all the wasted gas! Never the less, we had SO much fun together. :)
Haha! Good Times Good Times!!
Pat and I don't get out to the movies much at all, but occasionally we will watch a movie off of Dish. We just saw the movie Juno and it was GOOD!
It really hit home with me since we were doing adoption and all. I recommend that!
I'm a good date. If you're ever in the mood I'm always here.
Oh those were the days. Do you remember those boys who took our parking spot? Next time you are here, lets go to the movies!! When are you coming out next?
Okay, so lets see...I have seen "Marley and Me". I liked it. Rick and I go to the movies a lot, but I can't think of any recently. I want to see "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button". And there were a few other I wanted to see too. Hmm.
Post a Comment