Seattle I have to say this is a beautiful place to go!! Brandon had to go for work so I tagged along. We had so much fun thanks to our great friends that watched our kids. I can now say that I like seafood. As long as they are pulling it straight out of the ocean while I am ordering. I believe I can honestly tell you that we will retire there. Check out some of our pics. The picture above is in Poulsbo. The cutest little town I have ever seen.






5 comments:
It says that you posted 19 minutes ago. This is a pretty lazy post Amy. There isn't anything here.
Hey -- glad you had a good time! My brother and sis-in-law live in Poulsbo, and we just love going there too!
Amy I am so glad that you posted! I can't believe Cashton is walking, it is crazy to see. Oh, I wish you guys lived closer so we could see each other more.
It is so fun to what has been going on in life! I would be so mad about the hair!! You are a good mom! I love seattle, it is sucha pretty place! When I see pictures of you, it makes me really miss you! Are u coming to Utah soon? I would love to get together!
I am all caught up. Amy, the picture with you and Brandon took my breath away. You are so beautiful. You look just like you did in our toilet papering days. October is a very busy month for you. Holy Cow! I have never been to Portland, but I am pretty sure I would LOVE it there. I can't believe the kids are growing up so fast. Tell Carter great job on Jae's hair. :) E-mail me or call me. BTW, do you ever get my cell phone messages? Who knows, I may be leaving some stranger messages? Lol. Love you girlie!
Post a Comment