When Brandon asked me what I wanted for my birthday I told him a day off and a carrot cake or spice cake. Either one as long as it had cream cheese frosting! He told me that he didn't think he would be able to stay home but he would try. He wasn't sure about the cake either since he had never made one. To be honest I was a bit frustrated. Lets just say every time I try and call him at work his assistant tells me he is out and transfers me to his cell. That is why Brandon loves his job, because of the freedom. So I didn't understand why he wouldn't make my birthday wish come true ;) The plan was he was going to come home from work, pick me and the kids up, go out to dinner, then have some friends over for cake and ice cream. Which I thought I was going to have to make. Anyways long story shorter, he came home from work and had the kids give me their presents. First Cashton gave me a plastic boat and some rubber fish. I thought that was cute. He could play with them in the pool. Jaelynn gave me a pair of sunglasses that are her size and an underwater camera. Brandon told me that they had picked out their own present so hers didn't surprise me. Carter also got me an underwater camera and some sunscreen. I couldn't stop laughing. How random! Then it was Brandons turn. He brought in this sand pail. I opened up the bottle to read the message. Now my kids gifts make more sense. I am going on a cruise! Now I get 5 days off!! Oh ya and I didn't have to make my own birthday cake either. He got a carrot cake and a spice cake. I have to say he covered all his bases. I love you babe! ThanksSaturday, July 18, 2009
What a Guy!
When Brandon asked me what I wanted for my birthday I told him a day off and a carrot cake or spice cake. Either one as long as it had cream cheese frosting! He told me that he didn't think he would be able to stay home but he would try. He wasn't sure about the cake either since he had never made one. To be honest I was a bit frustrated. Lets just say every time I try and call him at work his assistant tells me he is out and transfers me to his cell. That is why Brandon loves his job, because of the freedom. So I didn't understand why he wouldn't make my birthday wish come true ;) The plan was he was going to come home from work, pick me and the kids up, go out to dinner, then have some friends over for cake and ice cream. Which I thought I was going to have to make. Anyways long story shorter, he came home from work and had the kids give me their presents. First Cashton gave me a plastic boat and some rubber fish. I thought that was cute. He could play with them in the pool. Jaelynn gave me a pair of sunglasses that are her size and an underwater camera. Brandon told me that they had picked out their own present so hers didn't surprise me. Carter also got me an underwater camera and some sunscreen. I couldn't stop laughing. How random! Then it was Brandons turn. He brought in this sand pail. I opened up the bottle to read the message. Now my kids gifts make more sense. I am going on a cruise! Now I get 5 days off!! Oh ya and I didn't have to make my own birthday cake either. He got a carrot cake and a spice cake. I have to say he covered all his bases. I love you babe! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yes, frogs are extremely rare. You don't see them unless they are your pet. Where are you going on your cruise. You are so spoiled. How fun, when are you going?
Happy Birthday Amy!!! I think you totally deserve it and I'm sure you'll have a very good time!!! I hope all goes well.
Angela J.
Wow! That is awesome, way to go Brandon! What are the details of the trip? Glad you had a great birthday! We miss you!
Happy Birthday! Did you get my message? Hopefully I have your cell # programmed right. What a guy Brandon is! You lucky girl. Where are you going on your cruise? You know you can always stop by and get spray tanned before you leave!!
Like you said "Ships Ahoy"!
Happy Birthday Amy and way to go Brandon on a fabulous gift! The kids are getting so big, I can't believe it. So fun to see all the pictures!
Kelli
Post a Comment