
Okay so my life has been consumed with this show. Some good friends of ours got us hooked on it. He had season one that we borrowed and finished pretty quick. Then it was a race to Blockbuster to get season 2. I am not sure if I should tell Jay and Mary thank you or not since now I am staying up until midnight watching these knowing that my beautiful little boy could decide to wake up at anytime. :) If you haven't seen it you should definitely give it a try. I love it. It is worth staying up for so thanks guys!



2 comments:
My Dad is a huge fan, we'll have to give it a try...we tend to get addicted pretty quickly and end up staying up late and neglecting everything else!
I am right there with you though when it comes to watching this show. You know you can always put the kids to bed early, they can't tell time yet, can they? :) Can't wait to see the new one Sunday!!!
Post a Comment