Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I know this looks strange


Well, Carter decided that he wanted to be a baby that was in Dads stomach. So Brandon did the best job that he could. The kids are getting very antsy and Carter just can't figure out how this baby is going to get out. He is still sad that the baby is not going to be a girl but I think he will get over it sooner or later. (I hope, cause this is it) I went in for a check up this week and so far so good. I am 35 weeks and am not on bed rest or taking meds to stop my contractions. That was something that I was really worried about. So I don't think he is going to follow the pattern of the other two, Yeah!! I need the time cause I haven't had a second to really think of names. Any suggestions would be helpful :) Just remember we are working with the last name Smith.

5 comments:

preitygirl said...

I love your new layout! What a good dad! I am so excited for you and the soon to be here baby! I never think of boy names but if I come across a good one I will let you Know! Im so happy that all seems so good! I miss you!
Cami

Angela said...

I've got one for you...Joseph! I am just joking, but no offense to anyone who likes that name. It's just with the last name Smith, I thought I would throw that out there!! Keep us updated on your progress.

Brooke said...

Here are my favorite boy names: Gage and Collin. Feel free to use either one. Who knows when I will be having another baby. You sound relieved with the no contractions, so YEAH!! Can you imagine if men were to get pregnant?

Reeses Pieces said...

I wish I could help with the name thing. That's one of the hardest parts of being pregnant. I'll share if I hear of any good ones. As far as the picture, that's totally something Dave would do. Very funny!

Mike and Kelli said...

Is the name Carson too close to Cater? Hmmm....I'm terrible with boy names but I like Connor and Luke. Good luck and keep us posted!
Love, Kelli