Monday, August 25, 2008
What a mess!!!
Finally the time has come to get my house packed together and move on out. Friday we are closing and then taking the weekend to paint over the Tennessee Volunteers bedroom, (that means bright orange paint), the neon pink, and a couple of other crazy colors. I will take some pics before we paint over them. I have no idea what these people were thinking. Anyways, we are very excited and can't wait. In the mean time we are trying to live without so we can get most everything packed. Because I am a stress ball my wonderful husband went against everything in him and hired movers. YEAH!!!!!!!! I will leave in the morning, take Carter to school, have a doctors appointment, go to lunch with my Diva and go to my new house with all my stuff there and organized. He is very smart for doing that cause now if anything breaks I won't come after him. What these hormones will do to a girls body! Thanks again my love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
What? You guys are moving? I am so behind the times. How exciting. Can't wait to see the before and after paint pictures. Moving is the worst, so good job for hiring someone! Have fun relaxing with Jae while the movers do all the backbreaking work.
Kelli
I will need your new address. Take pictures of the new house. I want to see it!
Brandon deserves a pat on the back for that one. I've never had movers but I'm sure it's so worth it. Let me know what I can do to help this weekend.
Nicole
Fabulous idea Amy!!! I would be a mess if I was trying to move right now! Congrats on your new house. Let me know what I can do to help you. Your blogpage is adorable!
You are moving? How fun?! It is great that you have a blog b/c now I will stay caught up with you guys! I miss you and think of you often.
Hey Amy! Love the new blog! Good luck with the move -- still wish it was in my neighborhood, but at least your closer!
Hi Amy, I am finally blogging and found yours. Your kids are so cute. How have you been?
Heidi
Amy-
Hey it is Ang(Bigo). I found your blog through Heidis. I am really excited that you have a blog. I always wonder what you are up to. Looks like you are pretty busy being a mom. Your kids are adorable. If it is ok I want to put you on my list, so I can keep up with what going on in your life. Miss you.
Angie
Post a Comment