Monday, August 18, 2008

Here we go....


So, my wonderful sister in laws sat me down and showed me how easy it is to do a blog. So now I don't have an excuse. I am obsessed with every ones blogs. I check them religiously. I needed a "time out" moment and this is perfect. Brandon should be excited about this. Hopefully now I will leave him alone while he is at work. I am excited to share with my family and friends what is going on in our house of terror. Carter is starting preschool soon and it couldn't come at a better time. He will go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-2pm. I know, that is a lot of time for a 3 year old but he needs it. This kid won't sit still so I am glad to have some help challenging his mind. I won't get much alone time with Jae cause the 3rd is scheduled for November 4th. We will see if I can make it that long. Carter and Jaelynn decided to come 3 weeks early. But then again they are both very impatient kids. I wonder were they got that from. Anyways I hope you all enjoy this blog.

7 comments:

Mike and Kelli said...

Yay Amy! I am also completely addicted to blog hopping, it is out of control. Love the picture of Carter and Jaelynn. I feel so jipped, haven't seen them in FOREVER. That's what I get for being preggo last year. Anyway, can't wait to keep reading about all your adventures. I want to see some belly picts! C'mon don't hold out. I'll put together a slide show pretty soon so you can see some updated pictures of the girls.
Love, Kelli

Shannon said...

Great job amy! I've actually been checking here and there to see when you would update. Way to not hold out on us. :) The blog looks awesome and I love the pictures you put on. It's weird, Carter looks older to me in those pics, than in real life. Anyway, welcome to the blogging world! :)

Allison said...

Dude...I am such a stalker! I am so addicted to blogging. I keep doing things to my own and checking yours out. It looks awesome. I love the pics!

Angela said...

YES! Welcome welcome! I am way excited about you blogging. Now I will be able to see what you have been up to. By the way, congratulations on the upcoming arrival in November. I had no clue you were expecting.

Reeses Pieces said...

Yay, it looks good Amy. I'll definitely be checking it out regularly, since I happen to be addicted myself.

Nicole

Jen said...

true dat

Brooke said...

Amy!! I am so excited for you. Blogs are fun and addicting as you have noticed. I called you for your birthday. Did you get that message? If not, I have the wrong phone number for you. I lost my cell phone in June. Your blog looks great! You could teach me a few things. How is life going? When are we taking our Vegas trip? You let me know. Uh, I could fly out and come visit you guys. After all, you are having baby #3. I love and miss you girl.