
Here are some updated pics of the kids. I have been really lucky in that Carter and Jae have welcomed Cashton with open arms since the beginning. They are so good to him. Carter "babysat" for me the other day while I got in the shower. He loves to be in charge. I told him to make sure he entertained Cashton and he would get paid. I love it when kids get excited over 4 quarters. I know that time is short.





9 comments:
Amy your kids are beautiful. I can't wait to seem them and you guys as well. It will be SO much fun!! Love ya
Such an exciting day when kids are not scared of the toilet! Actually yours id the first that i have heard of that is afraid of the toilet but i am so happy that she is not any more! Cashton is soooo cute!
Cashton's smile in that last picture is priceless. Think of all the money you've already saved on diapers in the last 8 days. Sweet!
You know your kids are growing up when they are not affraid of the toilet anymore!!! They are sooo cute. Cashton's smile would brighten anyones day.
How cute are your kids!! Congrats on the toilet training.
How cute is Cashton's smile! When Jaxson was potty trained it was one of the happiest days ever! Congrats on that one!
Oops I was logged in from my other blog. The one above is from me.
Those are really cute pics! They are adorable!
Oh My Goodness! I saw Becca last night and I LOVED hanging out with her. Hanging out with her made me miss you SO MUCH!! I haven't checked out blogs for awhile, so I am checking them out today. Your kids are SO CUTE AMY!! I can tell that you are an amazing mom. Becca gave you the best compliment I feel that anyone could recieve. She said that she hopes to be as great of a mom as you are. Miss you girl and Love you!
Post a Comment