I never have pictures with me and the kids since I am the one always taking the pictures. But this time Jae decided that she would be the photographer. The exposure is a little much but at least she didn't cut my head off. Cashton will be 4 months old next week and it has me in tears. Time goes by way too fast. He is a very happy baby. He smiles with his whole face. I believe he is going to be the odd ball with brown hair and brown eyes but he is a twin to Brandon. Have you ever had someone look at you and you get the sense that they know more about you than you do? Or know exactly what you are thinking. That is Cashton with me. He knows when I need a smile. And his smiles will change your whole day. Oh how I wish I could read his mind. The love that a mother has for her children or any child for that matter is indescribable. I am so very grateful to be allowed to have them in my life. The only way I have been able to comprehend the love my parents have for me is having the opportunity to feel that love that comes with each child I have received. My life is wonderful. I have a loving Husband that is my best friend and would do anything for me, and three great kids that love me, even with all of my faults. Monday, February 16, 2009
I have to brag just a little
I never have pictures with me and the kids since I am the one always taking the pictures. But this time Jae decided that she would be the photographer. The exposure is a little much but at least she didn't cut my head off. Cashton will be 4 months old next week and it has me in tears. Time goes by way too fast. He is a very happy baby. He smiles with his whole face. I believe he is going to be the odd ball with brown hair and brown eyes but he is a twin to Brandon. Have you ever had someone look at you and you get the sense that they know more about you than you do? Or know exactly what you are thinking. That is Cashton with me. He knows when I need a smile. And his smiles will change your whole day. Oh how I wish I could read his mind. The love that a mother has for her children or any child for that matter is indescribable. I am so very grateful to be allowed to have them in my life. The only way I have been able to comprehend the love my parents have for me is having the opportunity to feel that love that comes with each child I have received. My life is wonderful. I have a loving Husband that is my best friend and would do anything for me, and three great kids that love me, even with all of my faults.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Being a mother is the biggest blessing I could have ever asked for! I have experienced infertility with all of my children and don't know that I will ever get # 4 here. Because of Landon, I have a greater testimony of the pre-existence. What an amazing thing! You have a beautiful family.
Heidi
I so loved your post! You seem like the best mom and knowing you, you are! You always did everything the best! Having kids is the best! I believe that they do know what you need! I dont know what I would do in my life without my boys! You look so beautiful by the way! I know I have asked before but if you get the time e-mail me..I would love to catch up and talk. My email is cami@tippets.net
He is definitely a cutie. I meant to tell you how cute J's hair looked all curled up. It's funny how much we can love our children and yet how much we need a break from them too. :)
What a beautiful post Amy. (And cute picture too!) Just hearing your thoughts on the indescribable love a mother has for her children makes me so excited to meet my own. I see what you're talking about with Cashton...ever since I saw this post, I've gone back on at least a daily basis just to blow up his pic and look at his sweet smile. I can't believe how big he already is, and how much he looks like Brandon. I feel bad I haven't been able to see him and the other kiddos much over the past few months...work and this pregnancy has left me so tired by the time nights and weekends roll around. I wish I had more time to be a stay at home mom here so we could get together more. At any rate, I'm excited to see you all tomorrow. :D
Amy, you are amazing. Thank you for sharing this post. I know that you are so happy. I can feel it in this post. You are so pretty, and your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment