Sunday, September 7, 2008
Where do I begin.
As far as the house goes it has taken us a lot longer than planned to get things in order. When Brandon hired the movers they asked how many trucks did we want, they are 26ft trucks. Brandon was going to tell them just one but decided that he would do two just to make sure. Well, I have no idea where all this junk came from but we filled both trucks to the max. Brandon still had to use a trailer to get some of the odds and ends here. I just have to say I am so very lucky and have wonderful friends and family that I have met since living here. You all helped me out so much by watching my kids so I could get things done. I would still be standing in the middle of boxes crying if I didn't have you guys!!!! Thank you so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulations! I'm impressed that you're unpacked and it's only been a week! Can't wait to see the new place!
Amy, It's Cami! I am so happy that I came upon your blog! I have been thinking a lot about you. I almost called your parents the other day to get your phone number.. I miss you tons! Your kids are so cute! That is way exciting that you have another one coming soon. Please email me so that we can get each others phone numbers and catch up on life. My email address is cami@tippets.net.. I REALLY hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment